A little turquoise can go a long way to lift your outfit as well as your mood and this vintage Navajo bolo is sure to do the lifting for you.
This vintage bolo features a turquoise nugget stone set center of a beautiful traditional stamp worked concho. Commercial silver tips hang from the braided leather cord adding a nice finish to this one-of-a-kind piece.
Wear it high as a necktie or low as a necklace - both look hip and stylish!
Collected on the West Coast
- affiliation: most likely Pueblo
- markings: dealer script markings
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, braided leather cord
- dimensions: 34" end to end
- circumference: 2.5" x 2" overall
- weight: 56 grams
- closure: unmarked tension clasp
- condition: very nice vintage condition with light oxidation and wear, leather is in good condtion
- style number: JN722
All returns on jewelry subject to exchange or store credit only.